MAKE THE SWITCH TO CSE TODAY!
- Ranked #1 Best Place to Work and #2 Commercial Electrical Contractor by Ranking Arizona
- Industry leading pay and annual bonus
- Generous benefits - including one health insurance plan at $0 cost to the employee
- 401(k) with substantial company match
- Vacation / PTO starting at 3 weeks per year
- Paid holidays - beginning immediately
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Stable, long-term career - not just another job
- Employees are respected - you won't be just another number here
- Input from all employees is valued and encouraged
- Tools you need to succeed - technology, training, support
- Yoga and karate classes provided in office for free
- Team building events
BRING YOUR FRIENDS
Earn a $500 bonus* for every person you bring to work for CSE. There is no limit to the amount you can earn!
We're looking for full-time Journeyman electricians who will install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical systems under the supervision of a Foreman. Duties may include but are not limited to: installation and make-up of switch gear, advanced wire pulling, reading blueprints, and supervision of apprentice electricians. Must have a high school diploma or GED, reliable transportation, and your own tools.
Must be able to reach over head, lift 75 pounds, and pull and push materials. Must be able to work in a variety of positions, e.g., stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, etc. Work is regularly performed in outdoor weather conditions where temperatures can exceed one hundred degrees.
Please submit your resume
Call or Text 602.606.7543
Stop by our office TODAY to fill out an application
Canyon State Electric provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.