At Herman-Scheer, we're building and launching the new age of consumer brands. Whether that's in helping venture-backed entrepreneurs bring their startup to market, or working with global brands to become more connected in a digital world, we're driven by 3 core philosophies that inspire everything we do.
- High quality relationships yield high quality work.
- Brand is the ultimate competitive advantage.
- Friction makes fire.
Our team is looking for a Social Media Coordinator Intern to join our team and help to develop a new component of our business, which is in producing social content, building strategies and managing channels for our clients.
Who You Are:
- You have 1+ years of experience in managing social media channels for consumer brands, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- You're experienced in working alongside creative teams to develop content production strategies and calendars.
- You're experienced in the on-going management of social channels and communities.
- You know how to develop quantifiable reports that demonstrate the effectiveness of social media marketing.
- You are proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and can help to manage creative assets.
- Strategic Positioning
- Brand Naming
- Identity Design
- Communication Design
- Web Design and Development
- Photo & Video Content Production
- Print, Product, and Package Design
- Strategic Partnerships
- Launch Strategy
What We Offer:
- Competitive intern compensation
- Opportunities to make a difference in a small, highly productive environment
- Opportunities to work in a collaborative and engaging work environment
- Beachside office
- This will be a 3-month internship, 20 hours per week in-office, with the goal of transitioning into a fulltime role.