At Herman-Scheer, we're building and launching the new age of consumer brands. Whether that's in helping venture-backed entrepreneurs bring their startup to market, or working with global brands to become more connected in a digital world, we're driven by 3 core philosophies that inspire everything we do.
- High quality relationships yield high quality work.
- Brand is the ultimate competitive advantage.
- Friction makes fire.
Our team is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our team through Q1 of 2020 to help leverage newly completed case studies in an effort to gain exposure and acquire leads.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in developing comprehensive B2B marketing strategies that cover paid, earned and organic tactics
- You can help us to determine how to frame our case studies and work alongside our creative team in producing the necessary content and assets to support the strategy.
- You can help us to identify the platforms and channels to showcase our new case studies.
- You can work part-time out of our office in Venice.
- Strategic Positioning
- Brand Naming
- Identity Design
- Communication Design
- Web Design and Development
- Photo & Video Content Production
- Print, Product, and Package Design
- Strategic Partnerships
- Launch Strategy
- To start, this will be a part-time role over the course of 2-3 months, working partially in office and partially remote.