The H-Team is looking for Lane Assistants to support our busy Toyota Service Department. We have flexibility in offering full time or part-time opportunities. Full-time hours are 9:30am to 6pm and part-time requires evenings from 2pm or 3pm to 6pm, Monday through Friday. Potential for Saturday shifts from 8am to 4pm as well. If you have available within these hours, we want to talk to you; we are flexible and willing to work around school schedules, however, you must be 18 years of age or older to drive for us.
The Service Lane Assistants/Porters are responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Moving vehicles in and out of the lane.
- Preparing cars for service with protective materials.
- Performing tire pressure checks.
- Maintaining the entrance and exit to the service and drive out lanes.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The Ideal Porter Candidate:
- Must possess a clean & valid driver's license; ability to drive manual transmission preferred.
- Displays outstanding customer service skills.
- Maintains a friendly demeanor and a healthy sense of humor.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and does not mind being on their feet all day.
Candidates with strong customer service skills, a love of driving and staying active, encouraged to apply.
As a Lane Attendant on the H-Team, You'll Enjoy:
- Medical along with dental/life/vision;
- Flex spending accounts;
- 401(k) with company match;
- Immediate accrual of paid time off;
- Wellness offerings; corporate gym membership;
- Substantial vehicle/service discounts;
- Annual incentives and opportunity for advancement;
- Free unlimited coffee, community involvement, company events & more!
*Full benefits available to employees working 17.5 hours/week or more.