We are a US-based company seeking trained medical professionals based in the Philippines. HelloRache Healthcare Virtual Assistants® work directly with our clients to virtually help with their medical office needs.
Our Healthcare Virtual Assistants® (HVA) work with doctors and other medical professionals based in the USA.
We help our clients improve workflow, save time, and remove the burden of in-room documentation. HVAs can also help with back-office and administrative tasks.
Our goal is to help you succeed in this up-and-coming field of medical documentation and healthcare virtual assisting. Join the Hello Rache family and apply today!
You will have the following responsibilities:
- -Live virtual scribing
- - Attend to patient communications and interaction (phone/email/video)
- - Respond to inquiries about healthcare services/tasks
- - Gather medical or insurance information
- - Manage appointment calendar
- - Update patient chart records
- - Research helpful information
- - Handle administrative tasks/back-office in a medical setting (e.g. fax/file management, transcription)
You will be successful in this role if you have the following qualifications:
- - You are a graduate of any allied health profession
- - You can speak and write well in English. Proficient with medical terminologies and practices.
- - You can connect with a variety of people and build rapport
- - You have good attention to detail especially in written reports
- - You are comfortable with virtual technologies and can quickly learn.
- -Have reliable, high-speed internet connection
- -Have reliable computer hardware and software (will be verified by our tech team)
- -Have a webcam and headset
- -Able to work at night i.e 11pm-8am (8am-5pm Arizona time)