We are looking for professional freelance Spanish interpreters who are well versed in healthcare terminology.
To qualify, you should have at least two years of experience in telephone interpreting, plus native level proficiency in English and Spanish. Because this is a work-from-home role, you will also need a dedicated landline telephone or high-speed internet service with at least 5MB of bandwidth and access to a quiet workspace with a locking door.
- Interpret between languages with accuracy, clarity, and transparency. Clearly convey meaning between speakers and consistently provide a great experience
- Follow the National Council on Interpreting in Health Care (NCIHC) standards. NCIHC
- Follow specific interpreting protocol for greeting, pre-session, and sendoff
- At least two years of professional telephone interpreting experience
- National Medical Certification or medical interpreter training program preferred
- Native level proficiency in English and Spanish
- A dedicated landline telephone or high-speed internet service. No cell phones or non-fixed VoIP systems
- Access to a quiet and secure workspace
- Superior customer service skills
- College Degree preferred (Associates or higher)