As HELIX Director of Services you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of HELIX scanning projects for enterprise clients.
This is a strategic role with unlimited growth potential.
The Director of Customer Success will engage directly with a small number of enterprise companies worldwide. HELIX enterprise customers are tenants, managers and owners of large real estate portfolios. You will be a key member of the sales team working to define high-ROI engagements. You will work with the product team on custom software development projects and you will have lead responsibility for managing the execution of scanning projects.
As Director of Customer Success you will coordinate teams in San Francisco, London and Singapore and additional offices planned to open in 2019. You will oversee the creation of training, reviews, employee development and quality assurance standards for the reality capture teams and you will manage the utilization and profitable delivery of scanning projects.
You will work closely with our Product Manager and Brand Consultants to develop, implement and own the branded HELIX reality capture experience.
HELIX team members hold themselves and each other to the very highest standards. If you are ready to create a world-class services force and join an elite global team, we want to hear from you.
- Four year college degree.
- 3-5 years of related work experience within architecture, engineering or business to business software services.
- Experience with highly iterative software development cycles collaborating with product development, sales and software engineering.
- Demonstrated experience building a high performance world-class customer success team.
- Comfortable “rolling up your sleeves"
- Happy and productive in a startup environment
- Very strong people skills
- Good manager
- Metrics oriented
Highly Desired (or willingness to learn)
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
- Passionate about architecture and building
- Interest and experience with the visual display of information
Based in our San Mateo, CA Office (halfway between SF and San Jose)
At HELIX, we harness LIDAR, Photogrammetry, CV, AI and ML technology to simplify mapping, data collection, visualization and communication related to large building portfolios. Our solutions are in closed beta and available to a very small, select group of the most admired companies. If you are interested in next generation technology related to the built environment, get in touch to find out more.