At HELIX, we are harnessing technology to change what is possible. Our solutions are in closed beta and available only to a very small, select group of the most admired companies in the world. We are a group of motivated domain and technology experts trying to leverage the latest in the field of Reality Capture, AI+ML, IoT and robotics for built environments.
As a Principal Software Engineer you would be responsible for developing highly scalable backend persistent data storage layer and services for storing and processing large amounts of data related to buildings. You will get an opportunity to develop solutions for few of the toughest problems in the industry with lots of autonomy. HELIX team members hold themselves and each other to the very highest standards of software development practices and security protections. If you are ready to own what you build, we would like to invite you to join an elite global team of engineers and scientists.
Minimum Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree (plus 5+ years experience) or Master Degree (plus 3+ years experience) in Computer Science or related field(s)
- 3+ years of experience with Neo4J or other graph database(s)
- 3+ years of experience with Java + Spring Boot development
- Experience with development of scalable microservices platform with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- RESTful Web Services design and development
- Expertise with Docker and Kubernetes
Nice to Have
- Experience designing scalable cloud architecture for large amount of geometry and visualization data processing
- Experience with designing data models for ML/AI
- Domain knowledge in the AEC field
- Experience with CAD / CAE data models
- Experience with graphics streaming technologies
- Experience working with and s leading global teams of highly skilled professionals
HELIX is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org