Changing the Game
At HELIX, we are harnessing technology to change what is possible. Our solutions are in closed beta and available only to a very small, select group of the most admired companies in the world. If you are interested in applying AI, Computer Vision, LIDAR and robotics to the built environment send us a note.
As a BIM Engineer you are a member of the Building Digitization team who use advanced technology to rapidly produce digital models of existing buildings. A motivated individual can graduate from this role to a team leader, management or engineering role within a few months.
What We Value
- Fundamental understanding of how buildings are constructed
- Comfort and experience with 3d modeling software including open-source tools
- Willingness to follow and ultimately to develop process protocols
- Very strong planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work well with a team
- Real-time problem solving skills related to experimental technologies
As a BIM Engineer you will be based in Singapore and part of globally distributed Building Data Solution team. Your responsibilities will include:
- As-built modeling in Revit from Point Clouds
- Scanning, measuring and photographing buildings in Singapore and Overseas
- Working with remote engineering teams to automate the data processing pipeline
- Participating in engineering and product planning exercises
- Interfacing with clients and offshore teams to ensure product quality
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university
- Practical experience in architecture, civil/mechanical engineering or construction
- Experience with 3D modeling software including Revit and Sketchup
- Familiarity with visual design software
HELIX is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please send your CV with a note describing your interest and experience related to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org