As a Strategic Account Manager you will work with a small number of elite, international companies that own, use and/or manage large real estate portfolios. Your role is to help identify and quantify significant business value from the application of HELIX technology and services.
This is a strategic role with enormous account growth potential.
- Identify and quantify business value
- Communicate customer need and related opportunity to the product team
- Ensure that the services and product teams keep customer value top of mind
- Grow elite customer relationships in and out of the US
What We Value
- Proven account development abilities preferably in real estate and/or 3D technology (BIM)
- Ability to work collaboratively with executives, real estate project managers, facilities managers, software engineers and software product managers
- Experience with real estate technology
- Real-time problem solving skills related to experimental technologies, (high tolerance for the unexpected)
- 4 year undergraduate degree from accredited university
- 4+ years proven experience with large account development
- Creative problem solving; independent (and team!) thinking; great communication skills
- Ability to work with clients and product management to define defensible ROI analysis
- Experience and comfort with a flat hands-on startup environment
Nice to Haves
- Practical experience in architecture, civil/mechanical engineering or construction
- Significant experience with 3D modeling software including Revit, Rhino and Sketchup
- Government sales / security clearance
Based in our San Mateo, CA Office (halfway between SF and San Jose)
At HELIX, we harness LIDAR, Photogrammetry, CV, AI and ML technology to simplify mapping, data collection, visualization and communication related to large building portfolios. Our solutions are in closed beta and available to a very small, select group of the most admired companies. If you are interested in next generation technology related to the built environment, get in touch to find out more.
This is a full-time (40hrs) position and offers typical tech-company benefits.
HELIX is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Please send your CV with a note describing your interest and experience related to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org