Changing the Game
At HELIX, we are harnessing technology to change what is possible. Our solutions are in closed beta and available only to a very small, select group of the most admired companies in the world. If you are interested in applying AI, Computer Vision, LIDAR and robotics to the built environment send us a note.
As a Building Digitization Engineer you are a member of the Building Digitization team who use advanced technology to rapidly produce digital models of existing buildings. A motivated individual can graduate from this role to a team leader, management or engineering role within a few months.
What We Value
- Fundamental understanding of how buildings are constructed
- Willingness to follow and ultimately to develop process protocols
- Strong planning skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to communicate and work well with a team
- Real-time problem solving skills related to experimental technologies
- Enjoy being out and about and not confined to an office all the time
As a Building Digitization Engineer you will be based in Singapore office, and part of a globally distributed Building Data Solution team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and preparing for building scans
- Scanning, measuring and photographing buildings in Singapore and overseas
- Processing data using 3D modeling and photo processing tools
- Participating in engineering and product planning exercises
- Interfacing with global building digitization teams
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university
- Exposure to architecture, civil/mechanical engineering or construction
- Ability to handle and operate mapping devices (LIDAR scanner, Drone and Camera etc.)
- Basic understanding of Photography
HELIX is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please send your CV with a note describing your interest and experience related to this position to email@example.com