Changing the Game
At HELIX, we are harnessing technology to change what is possible. Our solutions are in closed beta and available only to a very small, select group of the most admired companies in the world. If you are interested in next generation technology related to the built environment send us a note.
As a CV Solutions Intern you will engage and potentially lead field work related to spatial mapping. You will use, test and improve processes and software related to LIDAR, point clouds manipulation and object recognition.
What We Value
- Strong familiarity with 3D software applications
- Experience using and contributing to open source software ideally including computer graphics, AI / ML
- Familiarity with one of the following programming languages: Python, Java, C++
- Very strong planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work well with a team
- Real-time problem solving skills related to experimental technologies (high tolerance for the unexpected)
HELIX offers a small number of internships in our Silicon Valley, London and Singapore offices. Internships are paid and last two months. We routinely offer multiple internships to strong performers and gladly offer full time employment when appropriate.
HELIX is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Please send your CV with a note describing your interest and experience related to this internship to firstname.lastname@example.org