How you will help
As a Sales Director, you will be focused on business development and sales to our life science customers. You’ll join our growing Sales Team and be responsible for prospecting contacts, generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships with key customers. You will successfully identify and develop our presence in assigned accounts by constantly looking for ways for HealthVerity to support our clients’ needs.
What you will do
- Generate new product/services revenue from Pharmaceutical Manufacturers by demonstrating our products, negotiating sales contracts and appropriately closing a sale
- Build, maintain and manage a sales pipeline and forecast so as to achieve individual and team sales objectives and achieve revenue goals
- Position yourself as a healthcare data and technology subject matter expert, focal point and key conduit between HealthVerity and your customers
- Build and maintain an active sales calendar
- Confidently and credibly present healthcare data and licensing solutions, product presentations, demonstrations, conference calls, technical discussions/due diligence, executive discussions, web seminars and related activities
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts including assisting with the internal management and development of contractual documents
- Prepare, present and coordinate product proposals, RFIs, RFPs and related sales activities
- Coordinate all sales efforts with sales support and delivery on account status, follow up activities, leads to pursue, product literature, outcome, win-loss and related sales support tasks
- You have a strong curiosity around healthcare data research assets (medical claims, prescription claims, EMR, etc.) and related analytic applications (e.g. commercial analytics, real-world evidence/HEOR)
- You are a creative prospector, comfortable with networking and cold calling
- You are an overachiever with a consistent track record of annual quota/revenue achievement
- You maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecasting processes to meet sales goals
- You desire to work in an innovative, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial environment
- You have the ability to operate effectively in a white-space, concept-driven environment
- You possess excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills
- You excel in the ability to manage the client relationship from lead through implementation
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience and a proven track record selling software, technology, data or advanced analytics
- Demonstrated success in finding, developing and sustaining strong client relationships
- Ability to talk to senior level people about in a language they’ll understand
- Up to 40% overnight travel
HealthVerity, headquartered in Philadelphia, is a venture-backed technology company leveraging state-of-the-art methods to enable healthcare organizations to discover, license and link traditional and emerging data for advanced analytics. The Company uses its extensive experience in privacy-preserving methodologies to power the leading de-identified data marketplace, connecting external data partners with pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers, and providers that need access to de-identified data for research and analytics.
This is a unique opportunity to join an experienced and entrepreneurial management team to address a large unmet need and build the industry’s most flexible and scalable cloud platform for large-scale healthcare data.
Our company challenges
- Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
- Supporting the development of novel uses for new data sources
- Transforming how our clients acquire data for key applications
- Creating transparency around data utility and acquisition
- Providing a best-in-class privacy architecture
- Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’re creating a platform that lets us discover what else we might do.
We have big plans
We’ve built a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products and services. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer.