What you will do
- Lead the implementation of formal processes and stages for software development and client or partner deployments.
- Facilitate stage gate reviews and other meetings related to execution of internal and customer deliverables.
- Maintain consistency and compliance to the rules defined for such outcomes.
- Assist in the preparation of statements of work as well as the planning of resources to complete that work
- Manage the communication and workflow across all key functions
- Create and issue project-tracking plans that drive action
- Manage project budgets, timelines, resources and deliverables
- Review and ensure the overall quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate credibility and garner confidence from clients regarding professional services projects and healthcare data deliverables
- Establish the foundation for a culture of accountability, responsiveness, flexibility and results
- You can articulate an inspiring vision and keep all the details in order
- You believe in clear expectations and drive success through transparency
- You are invigorated by challenges and engage the team to overcome them
- You are data driven, testing and measuring as much as you can
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-year degree; PMP or CSM equivalent credential preferred
- 3+ years practical experience with Project Management, especially related to software product development or software deployment or integration engagements
- Demonstrate expertise in Project Management tools and techniques, including scheduling tools such as Trello, MS Project, Jira, or Pivotal Tracker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective technical writing skills and strong interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage/influence a portfolio of projects directly or indirectly
- Experience managing complex software projects and applying agile methodologies
HealthVerity, based in Philadelphia, is transforming the way data-led organizations are making life-changing decisions. Our technology platform serves as the foundation for the rapid creation, exchange and management of healthcare and consumer data in a fully-interoperable, privacy-protecting manner. Advantaged by highly sophisticated identity resolution and matching solutions, HealthVerity is on a mission to increase transparency and activate deeper insights across the healthcare industry. Our customers and partners include pharmaceutical manufacturers, insurance carriers and healthcare services providers and consulting organizations
This is a unique opportunity to join an experienced and entrepreneurial management team to address a large unmet need and build the industry’s most flexible and scalable cloud platform for blockchain-based patient management.
Our company challenges
- Empowering clients with a high availability blockchain solution
- Supporting the development of novel uses for blockchain technology
- Transforming how our clients manage patient data and link internal sources
- Creating transparency around data utility and acquisition
- Providing a best-in-class privacy architecture
- Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer.