How you will help
You will oversee the planning and execution of the data delivery team, hiring, and processes to ensure accurate and on-time data deliveries that meet client expectations.
What you will do
- Assist with process definition of data delivery
- Execute data delivery requests
- Work with engineers to define requirements for new data pipelines to be built
- Understand Key Performance Measures and Indicators that drive company measurement, reporting, and analytics across key data sources and functions such as medical claims transactions (e.g. 837 and 835), pharmacy claims (NCPDP D.0), EMR/EHR, lab transactions, and other emerging data assets
- Consult with internal teams to understand business requirements and deliver appropriate data analyst solutions to meet their needs
- Continue to develop a broader and deeper knowledge of data assets and analytic methodologies every day
- Passionate about data and optimizing processes around it
- Excited about building and creating production processes that run on time and correctly
- A self-starter that enjoys working in a small, rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Extremely comfortable working with large data sets
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years’ experience in the healthcare data industry, preferably in a consulting environment
- Proficient in programming against large data assets with a working knowledge of SQL, preferably also knowledgeable in Python and/or R
- Ability to gather requirements, test strategies, design deliverables
- Knowledge of healthcare industry data utilized by manufacturers, payers, clearinghouses, etc
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Skilled teaching and instruction capability for internal and customer-facing sessions
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
HealthVerity, based in Center City Philadelphia, is a venture-backed technology company that is transforming the way data-led organizations make critical decisions. Our technology platform serves as the foundation for the rapid creation, exchange, and management of healthcare and consumer data in a fully-interoperable, privacy-protecting manner. Advantaged by highly sophisticated identity resolution and matching capabilities, HealthVerity is on a mission to increase transparency, forge interoperability and activate deeper insights.
Our company challenges
- Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
- Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
- Standardizing on common data models across data types
- Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
- Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
- Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’re creating a platform that lets us discover what else we might do.
We have big plans
We are building a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer.