How you will help
As our Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll help us attract and retain the best people as we continue to grow by ensuring an amazing experience for all our candidates and new team members. Your penchant for organization will allow all our people processes to seamlessly scale.
What you will do
- Schedule phone, video, and onsite interviews
- Coordinate conference room reservations
- Register candidates with building reception
- Conduct tours of the HealthVerity office
- Schedule hiring discussions with interview teams
- Coordinate travel and reimbursements for candidates
- Schedule onboarding sessions for new team members
- Update internal applicant tracking systems, hiring board, and calendars
- Draft, update, and refresh job postings
- Assist with organizing and attending events
- Assist in sourcing candidates, resume reviews, phone screens, and interviews
You are the go-to person for anything that needs to be thoroughly organized and automated. The only thing that you love more than putting structure to chaos is working with people. You have a natural way of communicating that is clear and friendly and makes everyone feel welcome. Building a team excites you and prioritizing people over process is how you operate best.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficient with G Suite
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational management skills
- Passionate about people and cultivating a sense of community
- Trustworthy and authentic
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Previous experience working in an HR function
- Proficient using a Mac
HealthVerity, headquartered in Philadelphia, is a venture-backed software company leveraging state-of-the-art technologies to empower healthcare organizations to discover, license and link traditional and emerging data for advanced analytics. By applying novel modern solutions to longstanding problems, we see a significant opportunity to improve the way our clients engage with patients. This is a unique opportunity to join an experienced and entrepreneurial management team to address a large unmet need and build the industry’s most flexible and scalable cloud platform for large-scale healthcare data.
Our company challenges
- Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
- Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
- Standardizing on common data models across data types
- Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
- Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
- Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’re creating a platform that lets us discover what else we might do.
We have big plans
We are building a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer.