How you will help
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for lead generation and engagement with pharmaceutical and consultant prospects. You will achieve this by promoting HealthVerity’s technology solutions and unique data assets. In addition to day-to-day lead generation calls and email campaigns, you will be responsible for educating our prospective clients with the aim of securing sales orders and /or scheduling more in depth conversations between our Field Sales team and prospects.
What you will do
- Manage daily sales call activity according to defined expectations - including cold-calling prospects in pharmaceutical and healthcare service companies.
- Generate lead provoking emails to prospects that demonstrate HealthVerity’s unique data assets and technology tools.
- Coordinate and schedule 10+ Field Sales appointments per week.
- Actively and effectively respond to inbound inquiries regarding our assets and sales orders placed.
- Coordinate customer demonstrations and webinars displaying our technologies.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate with prospects and customers using honed selling, listening and negotiation skills and approved messaging.
- Establish and maintain a standardized approach and metrics for recording lead generating activities.
- Provide superior customer service to prospects and customers.
- Identify gaps and risk issues as they relate to lead generation and sales processes.
- Be an integral member of the sales organization and an effective team player.
- Perform other pre-sales support as assigned.
- Confident, self-motivated, disciplined and committed to successfully reaching your sales goals.
- Passionate about our clients’ needs and have excellent listening, presentation, and selling skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, proactive and innovative.
- An excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communicator. You are articulate and have a highly professional phone manner.
- Able to learn, understand and communicate complex information over the telephone and in email.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A self-starter that enjoys working in a small, rapidly changing, fast paced environment.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of progressive inside sales or customer service experience
- Experience in healthcare / technology / startup sales environment preferred
HealthVerity, headquartered in Philadelphia, is a venture-backed software company leveraging state-of-the-art technologies to empower healthcare organizations to discover, license and link traditional and emerging data for advanced analytics. By applying novel modern solutions to longstanding problems, we see a significant opportunity to improve the way our clients engage with patients. This is a unique opportunity to join an experienced and entrepreneurial management team to address a large unmet need and build the industry’s most flexible and scalable cloud platform for large-scale healthcare data.
Our company challenges
- Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
- Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
- Standardizing on common data models across data types
- Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
- Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
- Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’re creating a platform that lets us discover what else we might do.
We have big plans
We are building a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer.