HealthVerity, based in Center City Philadelphia, is a venture-backed technology company that is transforming the way data-led organizations make critical decisions. Our technology platform serves as the foundation for the rapid creation, exchange and management of healthcare and consumer data in a fully-interoperable, privacy-protecting manner. Advantaged by highly sophisticated identity resolution and matching capabilities, HealthVerity is on a mission to increase transparency, forge interoperability and activate deeper insights.
Our company challenges
- Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
- Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
- Standardizing on common data models across data types
- Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
- Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
- Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’re creating a platform that lets us discover what else we might do.
How you will help
As a Sales Director you will be focused on business development and sales to our life science customers on the West Coast. You’ll join our growing Sales Team and be responsible for prospecting contacts, generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships with key customers. You will successfully expand our presence in assigned accounts by constantly looking for ways for HealthVerity to support our clients’ needs. You will have a deep understanding of the healthcare data and analytics space, particularly around selling technology to the spectrum of potential users within pharmaceutical companies.
What you will do
- Generate new product/services revenue from Pharmaceutical Manufacturers by demonstrating our products, negotiating sales contracts and appropriately closing a sale
- Build, maintain and manage a sales pipeline and forecast so as to achieve individual and team sales objectives and achieve revenue goals
- Position yourself as a healthcare data and technology subject matter expert, focal point and key conduit between HealthVerity and your customers
- Build and maintain an active sales calendar
- Confidently and credibly present healthcare data and licensing solutions, product presentations, demonstrations, conference calls, technical discussions/due diligence, executive discussions, web seminars and related activities
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts including assisting with the internal management and development of contractual documents
- Prepare, present and coordinate product proposals, RFIs, RFPs and related sales activities
- Coordinate all sales efforts with sales support and delivery on account status, follow up activities, leads to pursue, product literature, outcome, win-loss and related sales support tasks
- You have extensive experience and familiarity with various types of healthcare data research assets (medical claims, prescription claims, EMR, etc.) and related analytic applications (e.g. commercial analytics, real-world evidence/HEOR)
- You have proven success in networking and developing sales opportunities within the top 20 Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- You have a deep understanding of the various types of data-driven applications and analytics within pharmaceutical companies
- You are a creative prospector and networker
- You are an overachiever with a consistent track record of annual quota/revenue achievement
- You maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecasting processes to meet sales goals
- You desire to work in an innovative, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial environment
- You have the ability to operate effectively in a white-space, concept-driven environment
- You possess excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills
- You excel in the ability to manage the client relationship from lead through implementation
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record selling complex solutions leveraging healthcare data, analytics, or SaaS technology to life science companies
- Familiar with the commercial pharmaceutical SaaS environment and a working understanding of how and why different types of healthcare data are created
- Demonstrated success in finding, developing and sustaining strong client relationships
- Ability to talk to senior level people about software, technology, data or advanced analytics in a language they’ll understand
- Up to 40% overnight travel
We have big plans
We’ve built a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products and services. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer.