How you will help
You will own and be responsible for developing key components of our overall system that enables our customers to bring new insights to their own businesses. You’ll use the best tools for the job, whether modern and revolutionary or time tested and proven, to deliver elegant, scalable solutions that meet business and technical needs.
What you will do
- Work with a team of developers to execute strategies, implement solutions and produce peer reviewed quality software
- Develop user facing interfaces into HealthVerity’s data ecosystem
- Add new features into HealthVerity’s products like Marketplace and Consent
- Build serverless pipelines to handle API requests
- Improve the software development process and contribute code review
- Own the deployment of software and setting up monitoring
- an experienced technologist who has worked in the frontend and backend
- driven to create high quality products
- skilled at piecing together services and processes to create new features and products
- knowledgeable in databases and can speak about uses cases for different types
- collaborative and enjoy working towards team goals
- comfortable diving into the details of design and implementation
- knowledgeable in cloud services, especially AWS
- a fast learner who enjoys taking on new challenges
Desired skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience in programming in a client-server environment, including Django, react/ember, and Postgres
- Experience in serverless framework within AWS, including lambda, API Gateway, S3, SQS, DynamoDB
- Pragmatic approach to software development including continuous improvements, testing, and user-focused software
HealthVerity, based in Center City Philadelphia, is a venture-backed technology company that is transforming the way data-led organizations make critical decisions. Our technology platform serves as the foundation for the rapid creation, exchange and management of healthcare and consumer data in a fully-interoperable, privacy-protecting manner. Advantaged by highly sophisticated identity resolution and matching capabilities, HealthVerity is on a mission to increase transparency, forge interoperability and activate deeper insights.
Our company challenges
- Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
- Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
- Standardizing on common data models across data types
- Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
- Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
- Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’re creating a platform that lets us discover what else we might do.
We have big plans
We are building a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer.