How you will help
We’ll look to you to lead and develop detailed software engineering and healthcare data processes, milestones and metrics that contribute to our overall efficiency and success. You’ll use the best tools for the job to clearly communicate objectives and progress as well as influence employees and clients to deliver projects on time, on budget and on strategy. You will play an integral part in building a culture of accountability and an agile response for everything yet to come.
What you will do
- Lead the implementation of formal processes and stages for software development and client or partner deployments.
- Facilitate stage gate reviews and other meetings related to execution of internal and customer deliverables.
- Maintain consistency and compliance to the rules defined for such outcomes.
- Assist in the preparation of statements of work as well as the planning of resources to complete that work
- Manage the communication and workflow across all key functions
- Create and issue project-tracking plans that drive action
- Manage project budgets, timelines, resources and deliverables
- Review and ensure the overall quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate credibility and garner confidence from clients regarding professional services projects and healthcare data deliverables
- Establish the foundation for a culture of accountability, responsiveness, flexibility and results
- You can articulate an inspiring vision and keep all the details in order
- You believe in clear expectations and drive success through transparency
- You are invigorated by challenges and engage the team to overcome them
- You are data driven, testing and measuring as much as you can
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-year degree; advanced degree preferred and PMP or CSM equivalent credential preferred
- 5+ years practical experience with Project Management, especially related to software product development or software deployment or integration engagements
- Demonstrate expertise in Project Management tools and techniques, including scheduling tools such as MS Project, Jira, or Pivotal Tracker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective technical writing skills and strong interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage/influence a portfolio of projects directly or indirectly
- Experience managing complex software projects and applying agile methodologies
HealthVerity, based in Center City Philadelphia, is a venture-backed technology company that is transforming the way data-led organizations make critical decisions. Our technology platform serves as the foundation for the rapid creation, exchange and management of healthcare and consumer data in a fully-interoperable, privacy-protecting manner. Advantaged by highly sophisticated identity resolution and matching capabilities, HealthVerity is on a mission to increase transparency, forge interoperability and activate deeper insights.
Our company challenges
- Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
- Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
- Standardizing on common data models across data types
- Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
- Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
- Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’re creating a platform that lets us discover what else we might do.
We have big plans
We are building a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer.