How you will help
We are hiring a Technical Recruiter to join our People Operations team and help HealthVerity continue to grow. Sourcing, screening and presenting qualified candidates for various roles is the core of your position. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates and promote our employer brand to ensure we attract the very best people. You'll develop a memorable experience for all of our candidates and work together with our team to encourage a friendly and efficient interview process. Your contributions will make an immediate impact on a team that will work with you to achieve your goals.
What you will do
- Coordinate and conduct phone, video, and onsite interviews
- Network with potential team members online and at events
- Organize and attend local meetups & team events
- Identify the key skills and qualifications required for roles
- Develop candidate assessments and continuously improve them
- Facilitate written and verbal feedback from all interview teams
- Lead fair and performance-based hiring discussions
- Maintain internal applicant tracking systems and calendars
- Draft, update, and refresh job postings
- Coordinate travel and reimbursements for candidates
- Schedule onboarding sessions for new team members
- Gather and present People Operations KPIs
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
You are thoroughly organized and can't help but automate routines. The only thing that you love more than putting structure to chaos is working with people. You have a natural way of communicating that is clear and friendly and makes everyone feel welcome. Building a team excites you and you understand that speed drives results.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years of experience as a recruiter in a high volume environment
- Passionate about people and cultivating a sense of community
- Proven success interviewing and hiring strong performers
- Past experience recruiting for software development teams
- Expert processing skills to screen large volumes of applicants
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Trustworthy and authentic
- Proficient with G Suite
- Familiarity with HR practices and labor laws
HealthVerity, headquartered in Philadelphia, is a venture-backed software company leveraging state-of-the-art technologies to empower healthcare organizations to discover, license and link traditional and emerging data for advanced analytics. By applying novel modern solutions to longstanding problems, we see a significant opportunity to improve the way our clients engage with patients. This is a unique opportunity to join an experienced and entrepreneurial management team to address a large unmet need and build the industry’s most flexible and scalable cloud platform for large-scale healthcare data.
Our company challenges
- Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
- Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
- Standardizing on common data models across data types
- Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
- Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
- Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’re creating a platform that lets us discover what else we might do.
We have big plans
We are building a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer.