What does Health IQ do?
We’ve used big data from our popular Health IQ test (taken by over 1MM+ people) to fight for lower rates on life insurance for vegans, marathoners, triathletes, well-controlled diabetics, yogis, crossfitters, and more. Our goal is to promote a healthy lifestyle through financial rewards. We believe the best way to improve the world's health is to celebrate the health conscious rather than harass and cajole those who are not.
What you MUST have:
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Fast learner - Ability to learn new procedures quickly and efficiently
- Proven customer support experience
- A strong and assertive personality with a “Can Do” attitude
- Familiar with CRM systems (preferably SalesForce)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
What you will be doing:
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls from both prospective and current clients
- Work with clients and Health IQ team members in a professional manner to ensure high-quality customer service is met
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle all issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Notate calls appropriately to ensure accuracy and efficiency of the task at hand in SalesForce
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Is this Startup Going to Make It?
We think so. Our CEO sold his last company, Like.com, to Google for over $120MM. He was a board member or advisor to over $1B worth of startup exits to companies like Apple, Amazon, LinkedIn, etc. Past performance may not always guarantee future results, but we like our odds. We’ve grown from 23 people to over 200 people between our two locations (Mountain View and San Diego). This isn’t because we are spending some of the $140MM+ in financing we received like drunken sailors (in fact we are pretty frugal). This is because our revenues have been doubling almost every month since we started selling policies in January of 2016, and now we are one of the fastest growing online insurance companies and were recently named to Wealthfront's List of Top Companies to Launch a Career!