HEALTH IQ NEEDS MEDICARE SALES AGENTS FOR OUR GROWING DALLAS EXPANSION
INSIDE SALES and CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE
Health IQ, online's fastest-growing insurance company, has immediate needs for candidates with inside sales, outbound call center sales, cell phone, kiosk and commission retail experience who want to leverage their skill and desire into a meaningful and fulfilling career. We train good sales talent to become great Medicare Sales Representatives. Health IQ's diverse product strategy allows us to offer the most aggressive compensation structure in the industry. Rewarding our top agents is just part of a culture that is just as focused on its employees as our clients. If you are willing to learn, apply yourself, and help the most vulnerable segment of today's society, and you want a fun environment, Health IQ is for you.
What you will be doing:
- Launching Health IQ's Dallas Medicare Supplement expansion
- Disrupting the medicare industry as a pioneer in special rates for health-conscious seniors
- No cold calling, we provide warm inbound leads for our agents!
- Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes
- Helping health-conscious seniors every day by ensuring they have the right amount of medicare coverage and aren’t overpaying for it
What you must have:
- A personal interest in our mission and your health consciousness, whatever that means to you, just be passionate about it.
- Because we work with today's top insurance providers, you must have "good" credit (tell us your story and we will work with you)
- At least 2 years of experience in an inside sales call center or a competitive retail environment.
- Top Medicare Supplement Sales performer a plus; show us your trophies!
- Exceptional and effective communication skills are a MUST.
- Competitive spirit…you enjoy being a team player but also value being the best!
- Unrelenting desire and ambition to improve professionally and personally.
- A positive and flexible team-player; we need employees who can commit to changes at the drop of a hat with a smile on their face.
- An ownership mentality and entrepreneurial spirit. You like the startup life--- fast-paced environment where we as a team are constantly evolving
Join the Health Conscious Workplace of the Future
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our backyard. We created a health-conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
1. Nutritionally Supportive Environment
Anyone who has tried to stay healthy knows it’s hard to stick to your particular nutritional goals throughout the day with soda, chips, and sugary treats all around you. So we provide our employees with quality food and snack options, like a limitless supply of organic nuts, fruits, and veggies instead.
2. Optional Fitness Time
Instead of the usual ping pong table, we’ve dedicated space for our employees to enjoy yoga, spin bikes, exercise equipment, and other wellness activities. Everyone gets 30 minutes each day to focus on their health – whether it’s time for a walk, using the exercise equipment, or daily meditation.
3. Casual Office Attire
Ever dream of coming to work in your casual fitness attire? Well, that's how we roll at Health IQ! Be comfortable and let your fitness fashion shine!
4. Like-Minded Coworkers
At the end of the day, we are a business-minded insurance company and we use analytics to measure our success and drive our business. Coming to work and working hard however is much more fun when you are surrounded by like-minded people who are motivated by the same personal goals as you. Our employees are making friends that will last a lifetime.
5. Motivate and Compete
Many of our employees are current or former athletes who are competitive and like to win. They motivate each other to do their personal best every day, and together we win as a team and as a company!
6. Excellent benefits
We pay 100% of our employees' costs toward medical, dental and vision insurance.
Are You Ready to Join The Movement?
Health IQ has gone from 0 to $24B in coverage, 0 to 230 employees, 0 to $139MM in venture capital raised. Why is our product selling so fast? We have a data advantage. Health IQ spent 6+ years gathering the science and the proprietary data from our popular Health IQ test (taken 10.2 million times) to convince insurance carriers to give lower rates on life insurance for vegans, marathoners, triathletes, well-controlled diabetics, yogis, Crossfitters, and more. These special rates are exclusive to us saving consumers thousands of dollars each and rewarding them for living a healthy lifestyle.
Hyper-growth means hyper opportunity for employees! While many companies hire managers externally or use a tenure system, we pride ourselves on our cultural value of meritocracy. This means that as we grow and new positions are created, we look to promote our top performers from within. Today over 80% of our managers are promoted from internal roles.
Health IQ believes that everyone can make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require an accommodation to complete the application or the interview process, please contact the Talent Department at Health IQ.
To learn more visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf