We are the Fastest Growing Life Insurance Company. Are You Ready to Join The Movement
Health IQ is the fastest growing Life Insurance Company in the US. In the last few years, we’ve gone from 0 to $24B in coverage, 0 to 230 employees, 0 to $139MM in venture capital raised. Why is our product selling so fast? We have a data advantage. Health IQ spent 6+ years gathering the science and the proprietary data from our popular Health IQ test (taken 10.2 million times) to convince insurance carriers to give lower rates on life insurance for vegans, marathoners, triathletes, well-controlled diabetics, yogis, Crossfitters, and more. These special rates are exclusive to us saving consumers thousands of dollars each and rewarding them for living a healthy lifestyle.
Hyper-growth means hyper opportunity for employees! While many companies hire managers externally or use a tenure system, we pride ourselves on our cultural value of meritocracy. This means that as we grow and new positions are created, we look to promote our top performers from within. In fact, today over 80%
of our managers are promoted from internal roles.
WE ARE SEEKING AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE-MEDICARE TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
What will you be doing:
- Being part of the ground floor launch of selling Medicare Supplement and expanding the footprint of the fastest growing insurance company online.
- Tweaking the medicare industry as a pioneer in special rates for health-conscious seniors
- Must be able to obtain your Life & Health License prior to your first day of work
- No cold calling, we provide warm inbound leads for our agents!
- Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes
- Helping health-conscious seniors every day by ensuring they have the right amount of medicare supplemental coverage and aren’t overpaying for it
What you must have:
- A personal interest in our mission and your own health consciousness, whatever that means to you, just be passionate about it.
- Exceptional and effective communication skills are a MUST.
- At least 2-4 years of a proven track record of success in Medicare Supplement sales.
- At least 2 years of experience in an inside sales call center.
- Competitive spirit…you enjoy being a team player but also value being the best!
- Unrelenting desire and ambition to improve professionally and personally.
- A positive and flexible team-player; as a member of such a fast-growing company, we need employees who are able to commit to changes at the drop of a hat with a smile on their face.
- Proven track record as a top producer in Medicare Supplement and/or life insurance sales.
- An ownership mentality and entrepreneurial spirit. You like the startup life--- fast-paced environment where we as a team are constantly evolving
Join the Health Conscious Workplace of the Future
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our own backyard. We created a health-conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their own personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
1. Nutritionally Supportive Environment
Anyone who has tried to stay healthy knows it’s hard to stick to your particular nutritional goals throughout the day with soda, chips, and sugary treats all around you. So we provide our employees with quality food and snack options, like a limitless supply of organic nuts, fruits, and veggies instead.
2. Optional Fitness Time
Instead of the usual ping pong table, we’ve dedicated space for our employees to enjoy yoga, spin bikes, exercise equipment, and other wellness activities. Everyone gets 30 minutes each day to focus on their health – whether it’s time for a walk, using the exercise equipment, or daily meditation.
3. Casual Office Attire
Ever dream of coming to work in your casual fitness attire? Well, that's how we roll at Health IQ! Be comfortable and let your fitness fashion shine!
4. Like-Minded Coworkers
At the end of the day, we are a business-minded insurance company and we use analytics to measure our success and drive our business. Coming to work and working hard however is much more fun when you are surrounded by like-minded people who are motivated by the same personal goals as you. Our employees are making friends that will last a lifetime.
5. Motivate and Compete
Many of our employees are current or former athletes who are competitive and like to win. They motivate each other to do their personal best every day, and together we win as a team and as a company!
6. Excellent benefits
We pay 100% of our employees' costs toward medical, dental and vision insurance.
Join our team!
Is this Startup Going to Make It?
We think so. Our CEO sold his last company, Like.com, to Google for over $120MM. He was a board member or advisor to over $1B worth of startup exits to companies like Apple, Amazon, LinkedIn, etc. Past performance may not always guarantee future results, but we like our odds. We’ve grown from 23 people to over 200 people between our three locations (Mountain View, San Diego and Dallas). This isn’t because we are spending some of the $140MM+ in financing we received like drunken sailors (in fact we are pretty frugal). This is because our revenues have been doubling almost every month since we started selling policies in January of 2016, and now we are one of the fastest growing online insurance companies and were recently named to Wealthfront's List of Top Companies to Launch a Career during 2019 and recently for 2020!