PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT MANAGER - DESIGN AND MANAGE
Health IQ has an immediate need for a professional Product Manager with the market and cultural vision to fule our growing and expanding operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the roadmap, pricing, packaging, and documentation of new product ideas. By maintaining a good customer and market knowledge, this candidate will be able to successfully build and iterate on our products.
What you will be doing:
● Define the product vision and drive the roadmap for Health IQ's products
● Drive the product development process for your product from ideation to launch to impact analysis, collaborating with many teams along the way
● Collect and measure key product metrics against goals to inform the
the success of each release and plan iterations accordingly
● Collaborate with design and engineering team to launch new features that create an experience that delights users
● Collaborate with the engineering team to architect, build and maintain data infrastructure to ingest, extract, normalize and combine a growing number of data sets to create a comprehensive and actionable model
● Introduce new types of data and new data sources, and ensuring the quality of our data throughout our products
● Drive our data platform forward with a metrics-driven, continuous
improvement approach. You will be responsible for the ongoing upkeep of your features, including monitoring of key metrics associated with a various feature performance
● Perform competitive analysis
● Translate market trends into a compelling product direction and vision
What we're looking for:
● Bachelor's in a technical or business-related field of study
● A minimum of 2 years as a product manager within the insurance and/or fintech experience required
● 6-8 years' experience in product management required
● Experience working in a very fast-paced startup environment that is heavily data-driven
● A proficient understanding of ROI
● Experience building and implementing a PM process
● Experience with fostering strong working relationships with team members
and executive staff
● A strong problem-solving track record - you’re able to think critically through unique problems with no set playbook and quickly implement a path to a solution, and you can toggle effortlessly between big-picture strategy and in-the-weeds tactical problem-solving
Join the Health Conscious Workplace of the Future
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our backyard. We created a health-conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
1. Nutritionally Supportive Environment
Anyone who has tried to stay healthy knows it’s hard to stick to your particular nutritional goals throughout the day with soda, chips, and sugary treats all around you. So we provide our employees with quality food and snack options, like a limitless supply of organic nuts, fruits, and veggies instead.
2. Optional Fitness Time
Instead of the usual ping pong table, we’ve dedicated space for our employees to enjoy yoga, spin bikes, exercise equipment, and other wellness activities. We believe a healthy body is at the core of a healthy mind, so whether it’s time for a walk, using the exercise equipment, or daily meditation, we make it easy.
3. Casual Office Attire
Ever dream of coming to work in your casual fitness attire? Well, that's how we roll at Health IQ! Be comfortable and let your fitness fashion shine!
4. Like-Minded Coworkers
At the end of the day, we are a business-minded insurance company and we use analytics to measure our success and drive our business. Coming to work and working hard however is much more fun when you are surrounded by like-minded people who are motivated by the same personal goals as you. Our employees are making friends that will last a lifetime.
5. Motivate and Compete
Many of our employees are current or former athletes who are competitive and like to win. They motivate each other to do their personal best every day, and together we win as a team and as a company!
6. Excellent benefits
We pay 100% of our employees' costs toward medical, dental and vision insurance.
Are You Ready to Join The Movement?
Health IQ is the internet's fastest growing online Insurance Company in the US. In the last few years, we’ve gone from 0 to $24B in coverage, 0 to 230 employees, 0 to $139MM in venture capital raised. Why is our product selling so fast? We have a data advantage. Health IQ spent 6+ years gathering the science and the proprietary data from our popular Health IQ test (taken 10.2 million times) to convince insurance carriers to give lower rates on life insurance for vegans, marathoners, triathletes, well-controlled diabetics, yogis, Crossfitters, and more. These special rates are exclusive to us saving consumers thousands of dollars each and rewarding them for living a healthy lifestyle.
Hyper-growth means hyper opportunity for employees! While many companies hire managers externally or use a tenure system, we pride ourselves on our cultural value of meritocracy. This means that as we grow and new positions are created, we look to promote our top performers from within. Today over 80% of our managers are promoted from internal roles.
Health IQ believes that everyone can make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require an accommodation to complete the application or the interview process, please contact email@example.com
To learn more visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf