What does Health IQ do?
We’ve used big data from our popular Health IQ test (taken by over 1MM+ people) to fight for lower rates on life insurance for vegans, marathoners, triathletes, well controlled diabetics, yogis, crossfitters, and more. Our goal is to promote a healthy lifestyle through financial rewards. We believe the best way to improve the world's health is to celebrate the health conscious rather than harass and cajole those who are not.
What will YOU be doing?
You will work directly with the cofounders in a key team that fuels the growth of Health IQ. You will be in the middle of all growth and acquisition initiatives for one of the fastest growing InsureTech companies. You will see your actions turn into revenue within 24 hours. If you want to make a difference, this is the place.
Your responsibilities include:
• Set up, analyze, and optimize a variety of marketing campaigns and projects
• Communicate research, results, and action items, and deliver on them
• Work with sales, BI, and operational leaders to gather insights
• Own the result, not just the product. Help us improve our business and get us more customers
What are WE looking for?
- You do not want to settle for a large company and live a 9-5 life
- Degree in quantitative major like Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Operations Research, Physics, Marketing
- You are interested in marketing
- You love experimenting with new ideas
- Proficiency in at least one of the analytical tools such as R or Excel
Is this Startup Going to Make It?
We think so. Our CEO sold his last company to Google for over $120MM. His prior company to Alibaba. He was a board member or advisor to over $1B worth of startup exits to companies like Apple, Amazon, LinkedIn, etc. Past performance may not be indicative of future results, but we like our odds. We’ve grown from 23 people and now hovering 150 people in shy of a year; including opening our newest location in San Diego. This isn’t because we are spending some of the $81MM+ in financing we received like drunken sailors (in fact we are pretty frugal). This is because our revenues have been doubling almost every month since we started selling policies in January of last year.