WE ARE SEEKING A COMPLIANCE DIRECTOR TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
Health IQ is searching for top-talent with Medicare Advantage experience to administer and manage the Medicare compliance program. The director monitors audits and identifies areas of risk requiring internal controls, policies and procedures, products and/or services, and training associated with any compliance obligations. Knowledge of Medicare rules and regulations combined with a start-up mentality is necessary for this role to be successful
What you will be doing:
- As Compliance Director - Medicare Advantage, you’ll help oversee the regulatory compliance of our Medicare Advantage sales agents and operations personnel
- You’ll also be involved in helping our sales agents get licensed and trained to sell Medicare Advantage
- You’ll generate policies addressing all aspects of Medicare Advantage compliance for an insurance agency
- You’ll review, track, and file with CMS Medicare Advantage marketing content
- You’ll develop a system for monitoring agent calls and responding to complaints or other inquiries from customers and carriers
- You’ll be deeply involved in enhancing our existing compliance program, helping ensure that we continue to grow safely
- You’ll closely monitor new compliance developments that may affect our operations
- Along with our training department, you’ll work closely with our sales and ops teams to improve compliance through training and feedback when necessary
- You’ll be involved with enhancing our existing disciplinary measures to ensure our sales agents and ops teams are compliant, using both carrots and sticks
- You’ll help develop key compliance metrics that we’ll use to evaluate and quantify the performance of our Medicare Advantage sales and operations personnel
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working in Medicare Advantage compliance, with a strong preference for call center and insurance sales experience
- Experience with reviewing and filing Medicare Advantage marketing material,
- Experience building and maintaining a comprehensive Medicare Advantage compliance program
- You’re highly detail-oriented
- You have a stiff spine and can hold your ground when needed
- Comfort with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, growth-oriented and dynamic environment
- You must be comfortable with disciplining personnel when needed, but also developing working relationships with them.
- A competitive spirit. You enjoy being a team player but also value being the best
- Unrelenting desire to improve professionally and personally
- A positive team-player
Join the Health Conscious Workplace of the Future
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our backyard. We created a health-conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
1. Nutritionally Supportive Environment
Anyone who has tried to stay healthy knows it’s hard to stick to your particular nutritional goals throughout the day with soda, chips, and sugary treats all around you. So we provide our employees with quality food and snack options, like a limitless supply of organic nuts, fruits, and veggies instead.
2. Optional Fitness Time
Instead of the usual ping pong table, we’ve dedicated space for our employees to enjoy yoga, spin bikes, exercise equipment, and other wellness activities. We believe a healthy body is at the core of a healthy mind, so whether it’s time for a walk, using the exercise equipment, or daily meditation, we make it easy.
3. Casual Office Attire
Ever dream of coming to work in your casual fitness attire? Well, that's how we roll at Health IQ! Be comfortable and let your fitness fashion shine!
4. Like-Minded Coworkers
At the end of the day, we are a business-minded insurance company and we use analytics to measure our success and drive our business. Coming to work and working hard however is much more fun when you are surrounded by like-minded people who are motivated by the same personal goals as you. Our employees are making friends that will last a lifetime.
5. Motivate and Compete
Many of our employees are current or former athletes who are competitive and like to win. They motivate each other to do their personal best every day, and together we win as a team and as a company!
6. Excellent benefits
We pay 100% of our employees' costs toward medical, dental and vision insurance.
Are You Ready to Join The Movement?
Health IQ is the internet's fastest growing online Insurance Company in the US. In the last few years, we’ve gone from 0 to $24B in coverage, 0 to 230 employees, 0 to $139MM in venture capital raised. Why is our product selling so fast? We have a data advantage. Health IQ spent 6+ years gathering the science and the proprietary data from our popular Health IQ test (taken 10.2 million times) to convince insurance carriers to give lower rates on life insurance for vegans, marathoners, triathletes, well-controlled diabetics, yogis, Crossfitters, and more. These special rates are exclusive to us saving consumers thousands of dollars each and rewarding them for living a healthy lifestyle.
Hyper-growth means hyper opportunity for employees! While many companies hire managers externally or use a tenure system, we pride ourselves on our cultural value of meritocracy. This means that as we grow and new positions are created, we look to promote our top performers from within. Today over 80% of our managers are promoted from internal roles.
Health IQ believes that everyone can make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you require an accommodation to complete the application or the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf