We are the Fastest Growing Life Insurance Company. Are You Ready to Join The Movement?
Health IQ is the fastest growing Life Insurance Company in the US. In the last few years, we’ve gone from: 0 to $24B in coverage, 0 to 230 employees, 0 to $139MM in venture capital raised. Why is our product selling so fast? We have a data advantage. Health IQ spent 6+ years gathering the science and the proprietary data from our popular Health IQ test (taken 10.2 million times) to convince insurance carriers to give lower rates on life insurance for vegans, marathoners, triathletes, well controlled diabetics, yogis, Crossfitters, and more. These special rates are exclusive to us saving consumers thousands of dollars each and rewarding them for living a healthy lifestyle.
Hyper growth means hyper opportunity for employees! While many companies hire managers externally, or use a tenure system, we pride ourselves on our cultural value of meritocracy. This means that as we grow and new positions are created, we look to promote our top performers from within. In fact, today over 80% of our managers are promoted from internal roles.
WE ARE SEEKING a HEAD OF MARKETING OPERATIONS TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
What will YOU be doing?
- You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and build the infrastructure that supports the company’s Marketing growth
- Work closely with VP of Marketing Growth & Analytics to understand all of our data sources and create scalable marketing strategies to drive business
- Lead the development and execution of Marketing programs to ensure high return on our Marketing investments
- Build and manage customer lifetime value models, marketing attribution models, and other ways of assessing Marketing performance
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams in the end-to-end execution of campaigns to drive demand generation
- Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams on campaign strategy, creative, targeting, optimization, execution and reporting
- Partner with Sales Operations on lead management process, development and execution of lead nurturing, scoring and routing to ensure the highest lead qualification conversions
- Partner with Finance and Accounting to ensure the full financial impact of Marketing is correctly accounted for in the past, and planned for in the future
- Plan and execute marketing programs to drive awareness among audiences beyond developers and startups, generate leads and accelerate pipeline
The ideal candidate will be able to bridge the gap between marketing analytics and operations to drive the success of our efforts. We are looking for someone who has a successful track record of scaling growth-stage businesses in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment!
- 7-10+ years of experience developing strategy and insights using analytics tools and extracting insights from data with cross-functional teams
- 5-7+ years of industry experience leading Marketing analytics, preferably at a fast-paced, growth stage start-up
- Ability to think creatively, problem-solve and keep the ball moving forward
- Experience overseeing multiple marketing channel operations with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment
Join the Health Conscious Workplace of the Future
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our own backyard. We created a health conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their own personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
1. Personalized Lunch Program
A healthy diet is never one-size-fits-all. That’s why every person at Health IQ gets to order their own custom-built lunch every day. That way, whether you’re vegan, low-carb, dairy-free, or just craving salmon, you can customize the perfect lunch for your unique dietary needs.
2. Nutritionally Supportive Environment
Anyone who has tried to stay healthy knows it’s hard to stick to your particular nutritional goals throughout the day with soda, chips, and sugary treats all around you. So we provide our employees with quality food and snack options, like a limitless supply of organic nuts, fruits, and veggies instead.
3. Optional Midday Fitness Time
Instead of the usual ping pong table, we’ve dedicated space for our employees to enjoy yoga, spin bikes, exercise equipment and other wellness activities. Everyone gets 30 minutes each day to focus on their health – whether it’s time for a walk, using the exercise equipment, or daily meditation.
4. Casual Office Attire
Ever dream of coming to work in your casual fitness attire? Well, that's how we roll at Health IQ! Be comfortable and let your fitness fashion shine!
5. Like Minded Coworkers
At the end of the day we are a business minded insurance company and we use analytics to measure our success and drive our business. Coming to work and working hard however is much more fun when you are surrounded by like minded people who are motivated by the same personal goals as you. Our employees are making friends that will last a lifetime.
6. Motivate and Compete
Many of our employees are current or former athletes who are competitive and like to win. They motivate each other to do their personal best every day, and together we win as a team and as a company!
7. Excellent benefits
We pay 100% of our employees cost toward medical, dental and vision insurance. We even have a masseuse onsite and allow employees to schedule up to 2 massages each month!
Is this Startup Going to Make It?
We think so. Our CEO Munjal Shah sold his first company, Andale, to Alibaba for over $50MM, and his last company, Like.com, to Google for over $120MM. He has been a board member or advisor to over $1B worth of startup exits to companies like Apple, Amazon, LinkedIn, etc. Past performance may not always guarantee future results, but we like our odds.