We are the Fastest Growing Life Insurance Company. Are You Ready to Join The Movement?
Health IQ is the fastest growing Life Insurance Company in the US. In the last few years, we’ve gone from: 0 to $24B in coverage, 0 to 230 employees, 0 to $139MM in venture capital raised. Why is our product selling so fast? We have a data advantage. Health IQ spent 6+ years gathering the science and the proprietary data from our popular Health IQ test (taken 10.2 million times) to convince insurance carriers to give lower rates on life insurance for vegans, marathoners, triathletes, well controlled diabetics, yogis, Crossfitters, and more. These special rates are exclusive to us saving consumers thousands of dollars each and rewarding them for living a healthy lifestyle.
Hyper growth means hyper opportunity for employees! While many companies hire managers externally, or use a tenure system, we pride ourselves on our cultural value of meritocracy. This means that as we grow and new positions are created, we look to promote our top performers from within. In fact, today over 80% of our managers are promoted from internal roles.
WE ARE SEEKING a SR. MANAGER, MEDIA MARKETING TO JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
What will YOU be doing?
- You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and oversee the strategy, development and operation of the company’s media marketing growth
- This position will work closely with Business Intelligence and Analytics to drive both the strategy and execution of our top-of-funnel lead generation and customer lifecycle marketing
- You will focus on: optimizing and expanding our channel mix, improving conversion and leveling up our forecasting, tracking & reporting activities
- You will assist on all paid marketing efforts, targeting, ad tech and measurement with an eye toward building broader awareness and growth
- This role will manage a significant marketing budget and make decisions on media planning & buying -- including Radio, Podcast, and Direct Mail
- Demonstrates understanding of all proprietary research tools and takes initiative analyzing data to inform purchase and channel allocation.
- Participates in media vendor meetings to identify new opportunities.
- Develops integrated and strategic plan proposals and oversees vendor negotiations.
We are looking for someone with an ability to balance multiple competing priorities with cross functional teams while communicating effectively. The ideal candidate will possess both right and left-brain skills; with the ability to develop creative solutions to marketing challenges and then execute strategy flawlessly.
- 5+ years of media marketing experience in Radio, Podcast, Direct Mail, or TV advertisement
- 5+ years of marketing experience, including specific experience with content creation and content marketing, multi-touch campaigns, demand generation, and multi-channel programs and tactics such as email, webinars and content partnerships
- Demonstrated track record of generating innovative content and campaigns that exceed target goals
- Growth-stage digital platform experience
- A strong problem-solving track record - you’re able to think critically through unique problems with no set playbook and quickly implement a path to a solution, and you can toggle effortlessly between big picture strategy and in-the-weeds tactical problem-solving
Join the Health Conscious Workplace of the Future
To make the world a healthier place, we started in our own backyard. We created a health conscious environment that allows each of our employees to reach their own personal health goals. Below are a few of the employee-led programs that make working at Health IQ truly unique.
1. Personalized Lunch Program
A healthy diet is never one-size-fits-all. That’s why every person at Health IQ gets to order their own custom-built lunch every day. That way, whether you’re vegan, low-carb, dairy-free, or just craving salmon, you can customize the perfect lunch for your unique dietary needs.
2. Nutritionally Supportive Environment
Anyone who has tried to stay healthy knows it’s hard to stick to your particular nutritional goals throughout the day with soda, chips, and sugary treats all around you. So we provide our employees with quality food and snack options, like a limitless supply of organic nuts, fruits, and veggies instead.
3. Optional Midday Fitness Time
Instead of the usual ping pong table, we’ve dedicated space for our employees to enjoy yoga, spin bikes, exercise equipment and other wellness activities. Everyone gets 30 minutes each day to focus on their health – whether it’s time for a walk, using the exercise equipment, or daily meditation.
4. Casual Office Attire
Ever dream of coming to work in your casual fitness attire? Well, that's how we roll at Health IQ! Be comfortable and let your fitness fashion shine!
5. Like Minded Coworkers
At the end of the day we are a business minded insurance company and we use analytics to measure our success and drive our business. Coming to work and working hard however is much more fun when you are surrounded by like minded people who are motivated by the same personal goals as you. Our employees are making friends that will last a lifetime.