Hazelcast delivers the System of Now™, an in-memory computing platform that empowers Global 2000 enterprises to deliver innovative, low-latency, data-centric applications. Built for ultra-fast processing at extreme scale, Hazelcast’s cloud-native in-memory data grid and event stream processing technologies are trusted by leading companies such as J.P. Morgan Chase, Charter Communications, Ellie Mae, UBS, and National Australia Bank to accelerate business-critical applications.
Hazelcast is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Turkey, U.K., Czech Republic, and Australia, with a global workforce. To learn more about Hazelcast, visit https://hazelcast.com
Reporting to the Director of Business Operations and Analysis the Hazelcast Senior Manager, Sales Operations is responsible for all aspects of Hazelcast’s growing Sales Operations function, including Order Operations, Forecasting/Analytics, Systems/Tools and Compensation/Quota. This role sits at the epicenter of the commercial operations of the company. While this role owns a wide set of responsibilities, including people management, it is a hands-on role, requiring a person who understands the importance of team and relationship development.
What you will be responsible for:
- Operational administration and management of the sales and booking process
- Owns, defines and implements processes that the Sales Reps utilize when managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Oversight of sales processes, ensuring that the Sales Reps accurately and faithfully follow the Hazelcast sales process in their day-to-day sales tasks and when booking orders.
- Management of the booking process, from Order Form generation, liaising with Hazelcast legal, Deal Desk approval and opportunity approval, and collection and publishing of contract terms and post-sales metadata.
- Reporting and analytics rely heavily on SFDC.
- Owns scoping reporting and analytics to help build efficiencies and sales efficacy.
- Develops sales and management reports for daily, weekly and quarterly use, and develops process improvements as needed to support special requirements such as channel/partner transactions and global accounts.
Sales Compensation and Quota:
- Sets territories with the head of sales.
- Develops a quota plan and incentives to accomplish company strategy and bookings targets.
- Measures attainment against quota and work cross-functionally with Finance on commissioning.
- Salesforce.com for SFA and Forecasting
- Salesforce CPQ
- Administration and operationalization of product/SKU list
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Legal, HR, Sales, and Marketing building a collaborative team approach to problem-solving.
- Support the Business Operations and Accounting & Finance teams with ongoing improvement to sales processes.
- Administration of all sales process flows and information in salesforce.com and Salesforce CPQ.
- Training and support of Sales Reps to utilize Hazelcast sales tools and resources, and to ensure proper management of Accounts and Opportunities in salesforce.com
- Regular review of Accounts and Opportunities and in-process bookings with VP Sales and Sales Reps
- Development of a variety of reports from salesforce.com, and management of commission calculations