We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who is going to join Management Center Team at Hazelcast. Hazelcast Management Center is a web application that enables monitoring and management of nodes running Hazelcast IMDG or Jet. Our main focus as a team is taking Hazelcast monitoring and management to the next level.
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Working as a full stack developer using modern Web technologies
- Solving complex problems
- Creating well crafted and thoroughly tested features, taking full-responsibility from the design phase
- Paying attention to all aspects of code quality, from clean code to allocation-rates
- Delivering a technical presentation at a conference
At Hazelcast you will work with the best engineers out there:
- Who regularly squash bugs in the depths
- Who are public speakers in tech conferences
- Who are working in a geographically distributed team
you will work on an exciting open-source project that rocks the scene of distributed caching and computing
Skills & Requirements
We would like you to:
- Be a Senior Java Engineer – including all aspects connected to it
- Have experience in Typescript, React.js & Redux
- Have a strong attitude of how stuff works in open source frameworks
- Be skeptical yet always open to new concepts
- Have strong opinions about software quality
- Be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English
- Be familiar with Continuous Integration/Delivery platforms like Jenkins.