About Haven Life
Haven Life is an insuretech innovator at MassMutual that offers a new way to get life insurance online that's actually simple.
We combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 500 company to create an environment that's truly unique.
Our diverse team is comprised of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don't take themselves too seriously. We're located in New York's Flatiron District
and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew and beer too.
If you are passionate about helping customers and providing exceptional service, want to help people get the financial protection they need, hold an insurance agent license and a have a go-getter attitude, you might want to continue and read more about the job below…
About the Role:
As Haven Life continues to scale, we are looking for an email marketing rockstar to join our team to help us build up our email marketing program.
Reporting to our head of customer acquisition, as a key member of the Haven Life marketing team, you will work across the marketing team with various stakeholders to energize and increase our email marketing efforts.
You will lead efforts to improve and iterate our email marketing channel. You’ll define segments, develop and execute campaigns and optimize results in support of our overall marketing efforts. You’ll also lend a hand to helping us grow some of our other digital channels.
Your responsibilities include:
- Deploy marketing campaigns against various marketing objectives: prospecting, nurturing, conversion, etc.
- Develop a segmentation strategy against our database and execute campaigns to various segments
- Execute A/B tests to increase open rates and content engagement
- Comprehensive reporting on email metrics
- Strategic ownership of our email channel
- Work with our Head of Content and Head of Design to ensure brand consistency across our email marketing program.
- Assist in additional channels where needed, including but not limited to: social, search and affiliates.
- BS/BA degree
- 2 - 4 years of email marketing experience, preferably within a regulated industry like Insurance or Finance.
- Familiarity with workflow based ESPs like Iterable, Customer.io, etc.
- Real world experience with HTML/CSS and copywriting
- A roll-up your sleeves attitude and a mindset aligned towards execution
- A creative eye coupled with strong analytical skills.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship now and in the future
- This role requires candidates to work from our Manhattan office.
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).