About the Company
Haven Life is an insuretech innovator at MassMutual that offers a new way to get life insurance online that's actually simple.
We combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 500 company to create an environment that's truly unique.
Our diverse team is comprised of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don't take themselves too seriously. We're located in New York's Flatiron District
and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too.
If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you.
About this role
The Logistics Ninja's mission is to reduce day to day friction for fellow Haven staff. The goal is to create a work environment for all colleagues that is the model of effectiveness and efficiency by implementing well organized and coordinated office management process and procedures. This role will accomplish this through partnership with other members of the People & Culture team, internal stakeholders, and external vendors. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenge of a fast growing organization.
What you will do
- Serve as the point person for all things office and building related (maintenance, technical troubleshooting, mailing, food, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands)
- Partner with People & Culture team to maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Work full time from our Manhattan office
- BS/BA or equivalent relevant experience
- Proven track record of over-achievement
- Demonstrated success with time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills a must!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Qualified applicants must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without requiring Visa Sponsorship
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).