Haven Life is an insuretech innovator at MassMutual that offers a new way to get life insurance online that's actually simple.
We combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 500 company to create an environment that's truly unique.
Our diverse team is comprised of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don't take themselves too seriously. We're located in New York's Flatiron District and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too.
If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are looking for an individual with an enduring curiosity about data and with an interest in evolving best practices and tools. Interpret data and provide ongoing reports to various business areas within the Haven Life team. You will:
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Develop, modify, maintain and support custom reports (SQL, Qlik) for both ad-hoc and ongoing needs
- Work with business SMEs to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize data quality
- Ownership of the review, consolidation, and reduction of data discrepancies, including filtering and "cleaning" the data.
- BS/BA Required
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a Reporting role
- Comfortable using tools to analyze and manipulate data, such as SQL, Tableau, and Qlik
- Excellent verbal and communications skills, problem solving, and analytical ability.
- Proficient at building queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Qualified applicants must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future.
We pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you’ll be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).