The Digital Creative Manager will manage the digital creative team and be responsible for the development of a wide range of digital assets including paid media, email and creative for the website.
- Oversee all creative for digital marketing across the business
- Align with the Print Advertising creative team to ensure cohesive campaigns across channels and mediums
- Work with the design team to strategize and introduce new and innovative digital designs and features
- Lead the digital design team consisting of designers, copywriters/content managers and a project manager including ensuring deliverable timelines are met
- Represent the digital creative team at cross-functional partner meetings
- Continually drive and evolve digital brand standards
- Develop design strategies for eCommerce programs focusing on efficiency and user experience
- 7+ years experience in a creative services function, preferably in the food or retail industry
- 2+ years managing a creative team
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual, Web or Graphic design or equivalent creative degree
- You have a demonstrated record of bringing new ideas to fruition
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks while managing a large team
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and work well within tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with current online advertising and digital marketing channel best practices