We are looking for a People Operations Manager who will work to design and implement a people strategy and long-term vision for growing our team while maintaining our fun, collaborative and high performing culture! You will develop and execute on key people initiatives, such as onboarding, recruiting, culture, engagement and retention, employee relations, performance management, career development, and benefits management.
What you’ll do…
- Own and execute on all aspects of people operations, human resource strategy and compliance
- Develop policies and create solutions to improve and automate people-related processes, including recruiting, onboarding, maintaining personnel files, benefits management, performance management
- Advise leadership on employment laws, benefit options, compensation strategies, etc.
- Serve as a resource to leadership and company managers to advise on employee relations issues
- Work with the leadership team to develop and strengthen the vision for company culture
- Conduct and/or coordinate ongoing training and learning opportunities to develop managers and employees
- Own applicant-facing management of our brand in various platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
We are excited about you, because…
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5 years relevant experience, including management experience.
- You have demonstrated success in owning all aspects of people operations and have the ability to create and execute a vision for the people function.
- You are ready and excited to dive in and get your hands dirty in developing the people function while performing human resource duties on a day-to-day basis.
- You are self-motivated, proactive, entrepreneurial, flexible and adaptable to change.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You build trust easily and are known to foster exceptional relationships across an organization.
- You have a genuine interest in creating the best environment for our people.
If you think you are the right person for the role, come say hello!