We are looking for an experienced copywriter to join our growing digital marketing team. Our ideal candidate combines exceptional creativity with a conversion-driven mindset, and has a strong understanding of how to adapt voice and messaging across marketing channels. The copywriter will work cross-functionally with designers, marketers, and product team members in building creative and engaging marketing campaigns, and ultimately play an integral role in upholding and refining the voice of the company.
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Advertising, English, or a related field.
- 2+ years of relevant B2C copywriting experience, preferably in-house.
- Portfolio showcasing the ability to write marketing, product, and original content in a variety of styles and formats.
- Experience in e-commerce or food/grocery a big plus.
- Creating clear, concise, and compelling content for a variety of deliverables, including email, web, blog articles, display ads, and social media.
- Managing online brand presence, developing new ideas to drive online engagement.
- Ensuring all content is optimized for maximum SEO value.
- Tracking basic analytics to determine effectiveness of current content initiatives, and using those insights to inform and improve future campaigns.
- You’re a natural word nerd and unapologetic grammarian.
- You obsess over distilling complex information into its simplest, most succinct form.
- You have an ability to intuit the emotions and intentions of users in order to craft evocative, action-oriented copy.
- You understand the value of A/B testing, iterating, and innovating.
- You are adaptable and open-minded. Your sense of humor > your ego.
- You’re a creative problem solver with ability to think both analytically and strategically.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, both independently and collaboratively.