We are looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to head up our Marketing Analytics team in San Francisco, CA! You will work closely with our Performance, CRM Marketing and Marketing Operations teams to track key events and campaigns, evaluate success and ROI and develop critical insights for long term success. This role will support the various businesses, programs and formats within the organization and will need to have a deep understanding of how customer data is stored and structured for insights, tracking and reporting.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the strategy and roadmap for analytics requests and dashboards while assisting to establish critical goals and KPIs
- Identify key tools and requirements needed for reporting architecture including needs within the current analytics platforms.
- Determine dashboard and reporting needs within the wider digital marketing and product roadmap teams
- Develop long-term reporting and insights (including benchmarks) as well as providing recommendations for cross-functional support across the business
- Develop and lead an analytics-driven strategy for new product and feature updates including event tracking plans and tagging requirements
- Interface with various agencies on wider campaign initiatives as needed
- BS in an Analytics, Data Science, Statistics or related qualitative field. MS preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in an analytics or data science function, preferably in a B2C organization
- Managerial experience with direct reports
- Strong understanding of web and analytics tracking technologies
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Highly organized individual with strong project management and communication skills
- A motivated self-starter with a “go-getter” attitude
- Experience working in a retail or eCommerce program a plus