We are looking for for an extraordinary performance marketer to join the our Digital Marketing team in San Francisco, CA! You will be responsible for helping build and manage campaigns across a variety of digital channels, working with cross functional teams and agency partners to grow and optimize our Paid Media strategy.
- Liaise with agency partners to own the optimization and management of paid search, display and social programs across Google, Bing, Facebook and other acquisition channels
- Drive continued optimization by performing campaign structure and targeting improvements, keyword portfolio expansion, search query mining, continuous ad creative and landing page testing, and efficient bid management
- Quickly respond to performance changes or budget shifts to develop efficiencies and drive ROI
- Stay on top of SEM industry trends to enhance acquisition strategies
- Proactively find new opportunities to grow our and test acquisition programs to support various business campaigns
- Manage large-scale paid media spend budgets for multiple partners
- Bafchelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field
- 5+ years of experience managing paid acquisition campaigns, preferably in a retail industry, agency experience a plus!
- Highly-analytical with strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, cohort modeling, etc.)
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate complex information clearly to multiple business partners and/or agencies
- Experience managing large-scale (multi-million dollar) acquisition budgets driving for conversion efficiency