New York, NY
About Harness Wealth
is dedicated to helping individuals effectively unlock financial opportunity to achieve their best financial future. We provide clients with sophisticated insights, financial tools and benchmarks as well as access to a network of highly curated Financial Advisers, CPAs, and Trust & Estate Attorneys, which we pair with clients using our proprietary algorithm. Our founders have previously scaled large tech companies and we are backed by leading investors, including Bain Capital Ventures and Marc Benioff. Our insights have been featured on CNBC, Fast Company, Forbes and Reuters.
As a Harness Wealth Concierge, you play a critical role in the Harness Wealth customer experience. You will help guide prospective clients through the process of selecting the best financial, legal or tax advisor to meet their needs. You can flex your style to meet the different needs of different clients – some want to engage a lot, some may not, as well as different levels of financial literacy. You are laser focused on ensuring that clients get paired with not just an advisor, but the right advisor.
What We Care About
● You have a strong track record of excellence in a client service role, ideally for a premium business in the wealth management space (minimum 2 years).
● You are a good listener, first and foremost.
● You have strong communication skills. You are able to quickly connect with individuals either over the phone or online, identify their needs, and find the best solution.
● You are completely client-focused. You provide clients with all of the information necessary to make an informed decision. You aim to delight with every interaction.
● You are a problem-solver. You anticipate problems and figure out how to solve them quickly and effectively.
● You are a team player.
● You are highly motivated.
● You are comfortable with white-space.
● Knowledge of wealth management and specifically the financial, tax, or legal advice space is highly desired, but not required. Strong interest in investing/ financial management is a must.
● Most importantly, you are passionate about Harness Wealth and our mission.
Harness Wealth is an equal opportunity employer.