About Harness Wealth
is dedicated to helping individuals effectively unlock financial opportunity to achieve their best financial future. We provide clients with sophisticated insights, financial tools and benchmarks as well as access to a network of highly curated Financial Advisers, CPAs, and Trust & Estate Attorneys, which we pair with clients using our proprietary algorithm. Our founders have previously scaled large tech companies and we are backed by leading investors, including Bain Capital Ventures and Marc Benioff. Our insights have been featured on CNBC, Fast Company, Forbes and Reuters.
As the Product Engineering Lead, you will manage a team of front-end engineers to bring to life the Harness Wealth application. You are a self-starter who has experience driving significant and measurable results from a team while simultaneously contributing directly to the company’s code. Some examples of projects you and your team will have the opportunity to work on include dynamic web and mobile accessible interactive financial dashboards, multi-user communication tools, matching and relationship support experiences.
What We Care About
- Experience operating in an early stage environment where you had significant responsibility
- Effective team manager, who is able to support the growth of team members
- Has the desire and ability to solve open-ended problems in an elegant, scalable manner
- Passionate about customers and overall product experience
- Ability to understand product & business objectives and deliver strong results
- Good balance of leading and collaboration
- Thinks strategically about how to deliver value to clients through effective UI design and implementation
- Experience recruiting and evaluating potential team members
Relevant Technologies and Skills
- Strong client architecture expertise
- Development and debugging tools like Git, Sentry, and Cypress
- Experiential CSS animation capabilities
- Effective in a continuous deployment and continuous integration development model
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools and best practices and rapid prototyping and A/B testing
Harness Wealth is an equal opportunity employer.