About Harness Wealth
is dedicated to helping individuals effectively unlock financial opportunity to achieve their best financial future. We provide clients with sophisticated insights, financial tools and benchmarks as well as access to a network of highly curated Financial Advisers, CPAs, and Trust & Estate Attorneys, which we pair with clients using our proprietary algorithm. Our founders have previously scaled large tech companies and we are backed by leading investors, including Bain Capital Ventures and Marc Benioff. Our insights have been featured on CNBC, Fast Company, Forbes and Reuters.Primary Responsibilities
As our Growth Marketer, you are laser focused on driving growth through our product experience via the identification of new initiatives as well as optimizations. You have a deep understanding of our product, our customer and our end-to-end conversion funnel through deep analysis of acquisition, web, mobile and email data. That analysis and understanding you are responsible for creating growth initiatives and owning them through the entire funnel. You are constantly A/B testing, optimizing and take data-driven decisions. This is a highly collaborative role, which requires you to work closely across variety of teams including marketing, data-analytics, product, and engineering. You will own key KPIs including user growth, conversion rates, and CAC.
What We Care About
● You have a strong track record of delivering results in a growth-oriented role in a D2C digital business (minimum 5 years).
● You have a deep understanding of and experience analyzing long, complex conversion funnels for digital products, ideally for a premium brand.
● You are highly analytical with a track record of data-driven decision making, including implementing and running A/B testing.
● You have a track record of delivering KPIs including increasing users, increasing conversion rates and reducing CAC, while simultaneously maintaining a premium brand and customer-centric business focus.
● You have experience using web analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics, MixPanel, Optimizely, HotJar, etc.)
● You are customer-obsessed.
● You are comfortable with white-space and love to move quickly yet strategically.
● Experience in a small, fast-growing business.
● Knowledge of wealth management and specifically the financial, tax, or legal advice space is highly desired. Strong interest in investing/ financial management is a must.
● Most importantly, you are passionate about Harness Wealth and our mission.
Harness Wealth is an equal opportunity employer.