Business Development Lead
- Business Development/Advisor Operations
- 41 East 11th Street, New York, NY, USA
About Harness Wealth
is dedicated to helping individuals effectively unlock financial opportunities to achieve their best financial future. We provide clients with sophisticated insights, financial tools and benchmarks as well as access to a network of highly curated Financial Advisers, CPAs, and Trust & Estate Attorneys, which we pair with clients using our proprietary algorithm. Our founders have previously scaled large tech companies and we are backed by leading investors, including Bain Capital Ventures and Marc Benioff. Our insights have been featured on CNBC, Fast Company, Forbes and Reuters.
As a Business Development Lead, you are responsible for three main functions:
- Business Development ownership: You will own business development of certain verticals including building and executing on the business development strategy. Execution of channels may include prospecting, sales calls and meetings, conference and industry event participation and contract/agreement management. Success will be determined by vertical KPIs.
- Advisor Relationship Management to manage existing advisers. The responsibilities include managing regular communication with adviser networks. You will work closely with the Concierge team on particular insights, trends, and feedback as it relates to advisers. You will address any ad hoc requests from advisers. This role will also work closely with Marketing on adviser content.
- Adviser Onboarding by providing an efficient, seamless onboarding experience for all advisers, for relationship management of our current advisers and adviser prospecting. You have an understanding of wealth management or tax and are comfortable interacting with senior-level executives. You are laser-focused on providing a seamless and top quality adviser onboarding experience and own the adviser relationship post-onboarding. Success will be determined by adviser onboarding KPIs.
This is a highly collaborative role, which requires you to work closely across a variety of teams including marketing, data analytics, product, and engineering. This role is a critical part of the BD team.
What We Care About
● You have 7+ years of wealth management or tax experience and have a strong track record of adviser onboarding, operations and/or business development success.
● You are comfortable professionally communicating with senior executives.
● You have a deep understanding of and experience of the commercial incentives and infrastructure in wealth management and/or tax organizations.
● You are highly analytical with a track record of data-driven decision making.
● You have a track record of delivering KPIs associated with onboarding and/or sales.
● You are detailed oriented.
● You are a good communicator and work well on a small, but fast-moving team.
● You are comfortable with white-space and love to move quickly yet strategically.
● Experience in a small, fast-growing business.
● Knowledge of wealth management and specifically the financial, tax, or legal advice space is highly desired. Strong interest in investing/ financial management is a must.
● Most importantly, you are passionate about Harness Wealth and our mission.
Harness Wealth is an equal opportunity employer.