As Marketing Technologist, you will be called upon to research and implement solutions for the whole HB team. In any given day, you may be asked to research/implement affiliate program software, analyze sales performance of a Harmon Brothers University course, set up email drip campaigns, reconfigure GTM tags for a client, consult a client on their Google Analytics implementation, or fix a broken Data Studio dashboard. This makes each day new and exciting, but also requires the ability to dive into new tools and learn them thoroughly and quickly.
While experience in each of the tools involved is not required, you must be confident in your ability to become the internal expert on whatever tools Harmon Brothers adds to their suite.
If you consider yourself a “techy person”, but you’re also business-savvy and want to
be highly involved in strategic decision making & creative processes, this is the ideal
position for you.
Location: Provo, Utah + Work From Home Possible
· Google Analytics
· Google Tag Manager & pixel management/implementation (Facebook,
· Adwords, Pinterest, Google Analytics, etc)
· Advanced spreadsheets (Google AppScript, pulling info from APIs, report
· At least one dashboarding tool (Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
· At least one AB testing tool (Optimizely, Google Optimize, VWO)
· Ability to learn new tools very quickly
Experience with the following tools is helpful but not required:
· Facebook Ads Manager
· Google AdWords
· Shopify Development
· WordPress Development
· Google Data Studio
· SQL querying