At Harbor Compliance, we’re steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Our leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. We are seeking top performers who share our values of autonomy, transparency, and excellence.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this position is deeply involved with the strategic and operational scaling and growth of Harbor Compliance. The Director of Fulfillment is a member of the Leadership Team and oversees the Professional Services Department that is responsible for providing compliance services for our clients. The successful candidate will balance immediate, pragmatic needs with strategic initiatives to deliver executional excellence and an enhanced customer experience for our client partners.
Critical Job Functions
- Actively participate as a critical member of the Leadership Team to establish clear priorities and compelling vision for the future of the business
- Develop highly capable team leaders and employees through effective leadership, talent management, knowledge transfer, and other personal and professional development
- Identify and shape strategic opportunities for innovation in processes and capabilities of the Fulfillment department
- Effective utilization of technology and software solutions to perfect the customer experience
- Establish and nurture proactive partnerships with functional leaders in Sales, Marketing, and Operations
Requirements / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- 5+ years experience in people management including the demonstrated ability to lead managers of people in a professional services environment
- Outstanding process creation and improvement skills coupled
- Demonstrated Change Management execution on an organization-wide level
- Effective Sales, Customer Service, and Project Management skills
- Experience utilizing software / technology-based solutions
- Effectively multitask and prioritize
- Enjoys the challenge of new, complex problems and learning new information on-the-fly
- Critical thinking and problem-solving to drive process development / improvement
- Attention to detail
Bachelor’s degree or commensurate on-the-job experience required
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Travel is not required. Local candidates are preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience, plus generous benefits including paid time off, health plan including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, a pleasant work environment in our spacious new headquarters, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.