At Harbor Compliance, we’re steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Our leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. In our sixth year in business, we are experiencing exponential growth and are seeking top performers who share our values of autonomy, transparency, and excellence.
If you’re an experienced business development professional in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry who wants to find more meaning in your work, we’re looking for a Partnership Manager to join our fast-growth company. Our industry-leading technology, content marketing, and strategic industry partnerships contribute to our exponential company growth. You will work with a high-performing team of attorney-specialists, marketers, and sales professionals to build partnerships within AEC and drive continued growth of our company.
- 5+ years experience managing a variety of partnerships with a consistent track record of success
- A top performer in past partnership or business development positions
- Strong ability to identify opportunities and create win-win solutions
- Commitment to the success of the industry
- Superior sales skills and closing abilities
- Extensive experience in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Some travel is required. Local candidates are preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience, plus generous benefits including paid time off, health plan including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, a pleasant work environment in our spacious new headquarters, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.