At Harbor Compliance, we’re steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Our leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. In our sixth year in business, we are experiencing exponential growth and are seeking top performers who share our values of autonomy, transparency, and excellence.
The Marketing Coordinator position is an excellent opportunity for expanding your marketing career! Because content marketing is at the core of our business, this role will help coordinate content marketing activities including social media, email marketing, market research, and blog content. You will also be a part of conference and partnership marketing initiatives.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the larger marketing team to increase brand awareness, generate new business leads, and ultimately drive new sales.
We are looking for a candidate to take on the following responsibilities:
- Proof, design, format, and upload the blog content, social media posts, and email blasts
- Track and optimize marketing activities by using data to influence decisions
- Manage and execute research projects and data gathering initiatives.
- Assist in organizing promotional events and conferences
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of marketing collateral and content projects, including: social media posts, blog articles, brochures, handouts, sales sheets, and white papers.
- Assist in creating visual collateral in Adobe Creative Suite for blog posts, social media, and white papers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Great computer and software skills
- Experience with the Adobe Photoshop is preferred
- Marketing education and experience is preferred
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office.
We offer competitive salary plus generous benefits including paid time off and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.