At Harbor Compliance, we’re steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience.
Each of our Administrative Assistants receives general training and education across all areas of the business and extensive training in his or her area of specialization. The Administrative Assistant will develop a thorough understanding of government applications and regulatory requirements, and learn to navigate them to help provide outstanding results for our clients. The typical promotion track is to Compliance Analyst, however, Harbor Compliance employees are encouraged to pursue opportunities at our fast-growing company that best fit their career objectives and skills.
The Administrative Assistant’s primary function is to ensure that client engagements run smoothly. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for monitoring and routing client communications from a shared inbox, creating and organizing client files to ensure accuracy and validity of information, reviewing documents, and scheduling meetings and appointments with clients.
The Administrative Assistant is also responsible for conducting thorough and accurate research, calling government agencies, and communicating with clients about their projects by phone and email.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Highly organized, accurate, and detail-oriented
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to multitask and consistently meet deadlines
- Exceptional customer service or client relations experience
- Proven track record of working quickly while maintaining work integrity
- Proficient in Google G Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Background in nonprofit administration or business licensing a plus
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Associate's or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Travel is not required. Local candidates are preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience, plus generous benefits including paid time off, health plan including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, a pleasant work environment in our spacious new headquarters, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.