At Harbor Compliance, we’re steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Our leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. In our eighth year in business, we are continuing our extraordinary growth and are seeking top performers who possess a personal drive to achieve results within a team environment.
If you’re an experienced business-to-business software sales superstar who wants to find more meaning in your work, we’re looking for an Account Executive to join our high-performing sales team. Our industry-leading technology, content marketing, and strategic industry partnerships generate qualified inbound leads. You will receive a high volume of leads and will be responsible for nurturing prospects, consulting with clients to develop intelligent solutions, winning new business, and providing outstanding account management.
- Diagnose the needs of inbound sales leads
- Establish credibility by offering an educated opinion on the challenges they face
- Present our proprietary software and services via web demonstrations in a compelling, authoritative way
- Identify stakeholders to the sale, understand the internal decision-making process and timeline, and follow up with informative content at key junctures
- Supplement inbound demand by prospecting leads that match our ideal customer profile.
- Consistently and accurately record sales activities in the CRM
- A minimum of 4 years of Mid-market Business-to-Business software sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to close sales
- Extensive experience solution selling and leading a consultative sales process
- Ability to communicate with clarity and precision
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic; exceptional self-motivation and independence
- Experience utilizing CRM software to develop and track client interactions
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales training certification is a plus
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Very limited travel. Local candidates are preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience, plus generous benefits including paid time off, health plan including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, a pleasant work environment in our spacious new headquarters, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.
Interested applicants need to submit a resume, cover letter, and a writing sample.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.