At Harbor Compliance, we’re steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Our leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. In our seventh year in business, we are experiencing exponential growth and are seeking top performers who share our values of autonomy, transparency, and excellence.
If you’re an emerging superstar who wants to propel your career into technology sales, we’re looking for an Inbound Sales Support Coordinator to join our high-performing team and support continued exponential growth. Outstanding performance in this role places the Inbound Sales Support Coordinator on the promotion track to Account Executive. The Coordinator will receive extensive training in and exposure to each service area of the business. As part of a fast-growing team, the Inbound Sales Support Coordinator will have daily exposure to and feedback from senior leadership in addition to working closely with exceptional sales professionals.
Our industry-leading technology, content marketing, and strategic industry partnerships generate qualified inbound leads. Our Coordinator will field incoming inquiries and play a pivotal role in facilitating the sales process, gaining deep insight into our clients’ needs every step of the way. Join our growing company and fast track your career success.
We are looking for a professional with the following:
- Coachability; an ability to self-diagnose and turn feedback into decisive action and continual improvement
- Intellectual curiosity; an affinity to ask thoughtful questions and listen intently to understand client needs
- Commitment to win; a track record of setting and achieving ambitious personal and professional goals
- Critical thinking; a keen ability to quickly analyze information, identify the most appropriate solution, and provide a recommendation
- Work ethic; exceptional self-motivation and independence
- Passion for building trusting and lasting client relationships
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- At least 1-2 years experience in phone sales or customer service
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Travel is not required. Local candidates are preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience, plus generous benefits including paid time off, health plan including medical/dental/vision, and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, a pleasant work environment in our spacious new headquarters, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.