At Harbor Compliance, we’re steering companies and nonprofits through the steps needed to achieve their organizational goals. From establishing new startups to helping global brands manage their business licenses nationwide, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who can deliver an exceptional client experience. Our leaders genuinely want employees and clients to feel not just content, but ridiculously happy. In our eighth year in business, we are continuing our extraordinary growth and are seeking top performers who possess a personal drive to achieve results within a team environment.
- The Sales Consultant is responsible both for developing and closing new business as an independent producer and involving subject matter experts in specialized situations to maximize the value add to the potential client and the business.
- Conduct a minimum of 60 outbound calls per day to prospective clients. Understand the lead’s situation and the pains they’re currently experiencing. Communicate the impact our services can create for their organization in terms of cost and time savings and risk management. Identify critical events in the lead’s decision-making timeline to coordinate your follow up. Prescribe a well-researched, customized solution for their unique situation. Afterward, consistently follow up with the contact and provide meaningful educational resources. Address the objections posed by the lead, and ultimately close the sale before handing off to our Fulfillment Team.
- Communicate effectively and clearly by phone, via the written word, and in virtual sales presentations. Build strong working relationships with your colleagues and clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience
- History of reaching sales goals and closing deals in an outbound B2B sales environment
- Minimum 2 years of outbound phone sales experience
- Familiarity with HubSpot, G-Suite, and Zoom
- Experience selling Registered Agent and Entity Management Services
Location and Hours
This is a full-time position at our Lancaster, PA office. Very limited travel. Local candidates are preferred.
Competitive salary plus commission and generous benefits including paid time off, seven paid holidays, health plan including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, and retirement plan matching. Employees enjoy a relaxed dress code, a pleasant work environment in our spacious headquarters, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere that isn’t hindered by corporate red tape.
Interested applicants need to submit a resume and a cover letter.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.